Our Vision: Version Everything
Businesses depend on teams of people working together on important digital assets like software code, documents, spreadsheets, images, designs and other electronic files. But can those teams find the files they need in one place, easily access the right versions from anywhere and collaborate on them without conflict? Can the organization protect these digital assets, track who changed them and update collections of files without error?
Perforce enterprise version management solves these far-reaching issues. It allows team members to work in parallel, without having to worry about what was last changed by whom. The results are higher productivity, lower costs and improved security and compliance.
With its growing product suite, Perforce is making it easy for everyone to take advantage of enterprise version management.
Bring Order to Innovation
Perforce defines best-in-class, flexible, scalable software version management. Our cost-effective products are backed by world-renowned support and services. They enable teams to focus on what they do best, free from concern for version control issues. As output, quality and compliance rise, time to market, complexity and costs will fall.
Drag-and-Drop Collaboration for the Enterprise
Knowledge workers want an easy way to work on files together from anywhere. IT and Operations want the security and control they need to avoid content chaos. Now there’s a solution for both. Drag-and-drop files onto the Commons work area and they will be stored securely, backed up automatically and accurately versioned. It’s collaboration without conflict for documents, audio files, spreadsheets, graphics, and more.
More than 400,000 users in over 5,500 organizations—including world-class innovators, emerging market leaders and Fortune 500 companies—trust Perforce as their enterprise version management platform.
- More than 150 gaming companies—including Electronic Arts, Sony Online Entertainment, Nintendo and Ubisoft
- Major financial services organizations—including the NYSE Group, Deutsche Bank, Moody's and SunGard
- Over 100 customers in the medical device and healthcare informatics industries—including Cardinal Health, CareFusion and Genomic Health
- More than 100 embedded systems and EDA companies—including Broadcom, Cisco and National Semiconductor
"Large enterprise organizations and ISVs with globally distributed development functions should evaluate Perforce's offering for its superior functionality and support for distributed development environments. Perforce's solution has been proven in some of the most complex and large development environments globally."
- Ovum, October 2011
"The competitive edge for Perforce is its ability to store and version any type of content. It has been very careful to grow its customer and developer base by listening to what they want and adding features only after significant testing. This makes Perforce an exceptionally stable product and well suited to the environments in which it is deployed."
- Creative Intellect Consulting, February 2012
- Founded in 1995
- Privately held and profitable since inception
- More than 200 employees worldwide
- Headquartered in Alameda, California, with international operations in the United Kingdom, Canada and Australia
- Sales Partners in EMEA and Asia
- Jolt Product Excellence Award
- Game Developers Magazine Front Line Award
- SD Times 100
- Best Places to Work in the Bay Area (SF Business Times, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011)
- Computer Weekly Top 10 Best Places to Work in IT (2009)
Perforce Software Inc.
2320 Blanding Ave
Alameda, CA 94501
Phone: +1 510.864.7400
Perforce Software UK Ltd.
West Forest Gate
Berkshire RG40 2AT
Phone: +44 (0) 845 345 0116
Perforce Software Pty. Ltd.
Suite 3, Level 10
221 Miller Street
Phone: +61 (0)2 8912-4600