Position Title: Account Executive
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Reports to: VP of Sales
- The heart of a startup.
- The stability of an established company.
- Software that accelerates innovation at the world’s leading companies.
Apply to Perforce today if this sounds interesting to you! We’re a leading global software company looking for smart, fun, talented team members. At Perforce, you’ll enjoy competitive benefits while working with and learning from some of the best and brightest in business. Before you know it, you’ll be in the middle of a rewarding career at a company headed in one direction: upward.
Within an enterprise software environment, the Account Executive (AE) will drive revenue and gross margin within a Perforce Sales Territory. The AE will work within a team of sales professionals, including technical sales staff and professional service engineers, to promote Perforce products and services with the goal of closing new business and expanding sales within the existing customer base.
- Develops strategies and executes on sales plans within an assigned territory.
- Responsible for all Revenue and Gross Margin within an assigned territory. Meets or exceeds revenue goals for the assigned territory.
- Responsible for driving net new business and increasing net new logos through prospecting activities and selling to new accounts.
- Focused on building relationships with existing customers to expand our license count and add new products from our portfolio into our accounts.
- Keeps informed of new products, upgrades and the industry at large.
- Represents Perforce at events and shows, promoting products and services to potential and existing customers.
- Demonstrates our products and tailor messages for buyers
- Drives market and product feedback through to Development and Product Management.
- Responsible for taking control of the sales cycle in a team selling environment.
Required Education, Experience and Skills
- Three or more years of sales experience, preferably in a software environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Proven track record of closing business and hitting quota.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, exhibited with internal and external clients.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to understand new products and technology with the ability to articulate their value-add.
- Completion of advanced sales training.
- Proactive territory management, prospecting and “trailblazing”.
- A student of sales, marketing and analytics.
Enterprises across the globe rely on Perforce to build and deliver digital products faster and with higher quality. Perforce offers complete developer collaboration and agile project management tools to accelerate delivery cycles — from agile planning tools to requirements, issues and test management, which then link to all source code, binary assets and artifacts for full build and release tracking and visibility. The company’s version control solutions are well known for securely managing change across all digital content — source code, art files, video files, images, libraries — while supporting the developer and build tools your teams need to be productive, such as Git, Visual Studio, Jenkins, Adobe, Maya and many others. Perforce is trusted by the world’s most innovative brands, including NVIDIA, Pixar, Scania, Ubisoft, and VMware. The company has offices in Minneapolis, MN, Alameda, CA, Mason, OH, the United Kingdom, Finland, Sweden, Germany, and Australia, and sales partners around the globe. For more information, please visit www.perforce.com.
Perforce is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities
Job Location Tag