Position Title: Account Manager
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Reports to: Manager of Renewals
- The heart of a startup.
- The stability of an established company.
- Software that accelerates innovation at the world’s leading companies.
Apply to Perforce today if this sounds interesting to you! We’re a leading global software company looking for smart, fun, talented team members. At Perforce, you’ll enjoy competitive benefits while working with and learning from some of the best and brightest in business. Before you know it, you’ll be in the middle of a rewarding career at a company headed in one direction: upward.
The Account Manager is a key member of the Sales Operations team and is responsible for managing all aspects of the annual renewal process. The position focuses on serving and retaining SLA’s for an existing customer base. The position is primarily responsible for managing the renewal process for an assigned sales territory. The Account Manager is also responsible for license management, quoting, order fulfillment, post sales activities, and maintaining the customer database.
- Owns the renewal opportunity sales cycle from quote to close, including but not limited to:
- Proactively contacting customers in the interest of selling the value of our products and services surrounding support and maintenance renewals.
- Processing orders from sales staff of direct customer contact.
- Giving price quotations, completing order sheets and verifying order information.
- Responding to customer inquiries using established procedures and maintaining the customer database.
- Providing customers with a personalized level of service that reinforces the importance of Perforce customer satisfaction.
- Regularly provides detailed information to other departments such as order status, revenue recognition dates, pricing, etc.
- Supports the sales team in managing the renewal process and assists with operational duties.
- Appropriately ascertains and incorporates up-to-date client delivery schedules and operational changes into revenue forecasts and revenue timelines.
- Promotes company products and/or services via telephone and email to existing customers and prospects.
- Directly contributes to the sales region by closing sales and securing renewals for their designated accounts.
- Meets quarterly productivity requirements as outlined in renewals forecast and maintains pipeline renewal opportunities.
- Uses in depth knowledge of the organizations’ various products and services to sell Perforce support to customers.
- Educates and informs customers on Perforce’s business practices and associated contractual obligations and implications.
- Maintains an effective relationship with account team and transfers leads as appropriate.
Required Education, Experience and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business Administration.
- Previous software or technology experience
- Two or more years in a customer service support role or order processing environment.
- CRM experience preferred, Salesforce experience highly desirable.
- Exception customer service and diplomacy skills.
- Proven ability to manage a large case load and multi-task.
- Outstanding abilities in the execution of sales strategies.
Enterprises across the globe rely on Perforce to build and deliver digital products faster and with higher quality. Perforce offers complete developer collaboration and agile project management tools to accelerate delivery cycles — from agile planning tools to requirements, issues and test management, which then link to all source code, binary assets and artifacts for full build and release tracking and visibility. The company’s version control solutions are well known for securely managing change across all digital content — source code, art files, video files, images, libraries — while supporting the developer and build tools your teams need to be productive, such as Git, Visual Studio, Jenkins, Adobe, Maya and many others. Perforce is trusted by the world’s most innovative brands, including NVIDIA, Pixar, Scania, Ubisoft, and VMware. The company has offices in Minneapolis, MN, Alameda, CA, Mason, OH, the United Kingdom, Finland, Sweden, Germany, and Australia, and sales partners around the globe. For more information, please visit www.perforce.com.
Perforce is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities
Job Location Tag