December 28, 2013
12 Tips of TestTrack: Type Ahead Searching
Did you know TestTrack supports type ahead searching in the native client? Instead of browsing through long list windows, use type ahead searching to quickly find what you're looking for!
- Open the list window you want to search.
- Type the characters you are searching for in the list window. The search is not case sensitive. Matching text is highlighted in the list window as you type. Type additional characters to narrow the results.
- Choose Edit > Find Next to find the next match.
- Choose Edit > Find Previous to select the previous match.
- Press Esc to clear the search.