December 6, 2012
Changing the Look of QA Wizard Pro’s Text View
Want to jazz up the look of QA Wizard Pro’s Text View? You can change fonts, styles, and colors to customize Text View to look the way you want it to. Change how script text looks or even that pesky red squiggly line that tells you the script syntax is wrong. To customize Text View, choose Tools > Options and then click the Text View tab. Select an item in the Display items list to change its appearance. When you select an item and change any of the properties, you can preview the changes in the Sample field. You can change the font, size, foreground and background colors, and style of plain, selected, and inactive script text. You can also change other elements, such as:Email sign up
- Breakpoint margins—The margin on the left side of the Text View pane where breakpoints are displayed during script debugging.
- Line numbers—The numbers displayed to the right side of the breakpoint margin for each script line.
- Collapsed outline blocks—The text displayed to indicate a collapsed group of statements.
- Comments—Text prepended with single quotes (') or REM.
- Strings—Text strings enclosed in double quotes (").
- Syntax errors—The wavy line under text that indicates incorrect script syntax.