February 14, 2014
Focus on Features: The New TestTrack Web Client
If you aren’t yet using the new web client released in TestTrack 2014, you should definitely check it out. It replaces the old TestTrack Pro Web, TestTrack RM Reviewer, and TestTrack TCM Test Runner web clients. You can now work with requirements, documents, issues, test cases, and test runs in one unified interface. Following are some questions customers have asked about the new web client:Email sign up
- What features are in the TestTrack web client that were not in the old web clients?
- What features aren't in the new web client that were in the old web clients?
- What features are in the TestTrack native client that are not in the new web client?
- Can we use both the TestTrack native and web clients? (The short answer is yes, of course.)
- Read the web client upgrade FAQ for details about what is included in the new web client versus the old web clients.
- Read the Differences Between the TestTrack Client and TestTrack Web knowledgebase article for a list of differences between the TestTrack native and web clients.
- Check out the TestTrack help for more information about using the new features.