Perforce is Taking It to the Streets
Coming soon to a city near you—the Perforce Version Everything Road Trip!
Time to pack up the camper van and put the newspaper on hold. We’re soon to embark on an extended road trip to get more quality face time with our customers and partners. On May 1, we’ll begin our much-anticipated nine-city Version Everything Road Trip, making stops across the U.S. and parts of Europe.
Sign up today for the event nearest you.
These events will feature presentations by Perforce executives and customers alike. We’ll provide demonstrations of new capabilities, give an overview of our product roadmap and share information on exciting new products that will help customers like you version everything across your enterprise.
- Catch the keynote speech by CEO Christopher Seiwald on how Enterprise Version Management is transforming the way companies do business.
- Learn how leading Perforce customers like Salesforce.com, National Instruments, and NYSE use enterprise version management to increase productivity, reduce time to market, cut costs, and improve security and compliance.
- See demos of the latest Perforce innovations.
You don’t want to miss it!
We’ll also have networking, a cocktail reception, fun giveaways and a contest with terrific prizes to reward innovative uses of our products.
Some of our tour stops are nearing capacity, so don’t delay. Sign up today for the enterprise version management road trip of the year!
Events in the U.S.:
- May 1: San Jose, California
- May 3: San Diego, California
- May 8: Austin, Texas
- May 10: Chicago, Illinois
- May 15: Boston, Massachusetts
Events in Europe:
- May 9: Frankfurt, Germany
- May 16: Stockholm, Sweden
- May 23: London, England
- June 12: Amsterdam, Netherlands
For more information and to register for an event near you, please visit http://info.perforce.com/2012roadtrip.