October 5, 2012
What’s New in the Seapine Knowledgebase
We’ve recently added some new articles to our knowledgebase and updated other articles with information you may want to check out. Remember, you can subscribe to the RSS feed to stay up-to-date on knowledgebase updates and new articles. If you have any article suggestions, please let us know.Email sign up
- Cannot View Surround SCM Repository History – Explains how to correct repository history errors if Surround SCM data is stored in SQL Server databases.
- Cannot Install QA Wizard Pro on Windows Server 2003 – Provides a quick and easy method to properly install QA Wizard Pro on Windows Server 2003.
- Reload Error When Logging In to Seapine License Server Web Admin Utility or TestTrack RM Reviewer – Explains how to work around potential reload errors when using an external authentication system to log in to Seapine web clients.
Updated articlesSystem requirements, including newly supported operating systems, were updated for our recent product releases.
- Seapine License Server System Requirements
- TestTrack System Requirements: Server | Client
- Surround SCM System Requirements: Server | Client
- QA Wizard Pro System Requirements
Updated TestTrack articlesUpdates in the TestTrack knowledgebase category include:
Updated QA Wizard Pro articlesUpdates in the QA Wizard Pro knowledgebase category include:
- Changes to RDMS support for the server database
- New versions of supported technologies
- The QA Wizard Pro Server 2012.2 database reference guide