September 11, 2013
What’s New in the Seapine Knowledgebase
Email sign up
We recently added new articles to our knowledgebase and updated articles with information you may want to check out.
New articlesIf you upgraded to TestTrack 2013.1 and are using the new unified web client, you may find the following articles helpful:
- TestTrack Controlled Hyperlinks Do Not Work explains that controlled hyperlinks are no longer supported and email templates using the %NURL% field code should be updated to use %TTSTUDIO% or %HTTPURL% instead.
- Timeout Error When Uploading Attachments in TestTrack Web explains reasons why file uploads may time out when attaching files to items and provides solutions.
- ALM Reporting Platform Supported Web Browsers lists supported browsers for the current version of ALM RP.
- Reassociating Global Users with a Different Active Directory Server provides information about reassociating Active Directory users on the license server if they are moved to a different Organizational Unit or if Active Directory is restructured.
- Surround SCM Files Not Updated After Check In describes possible reasons files may not be updated after checking them in and provides solutions.
Updated articlesSystem requirements were updated for recent product releases.
- Seapine License Server
- TestTrack: Server | Client
- Surround SCM: Server | Client
- Seapine ALM Reporting Platform
TestTrack articlesUpdates to TestTrack articles include:
- TestTrack Web Supported Browsers
- Configuring IIS and Apache Web Servers for TestTrack Web
- Removing index.html from the TestTrack Web URL