September 15-16, 2014 | 9AM-5PM | Cost: $1500
This 2-day course provides students with a firm understanding of the fundamental aspects of Perforce, preparing them to use it with confidence. General concepts and practical Perforce skills are taught, with ample opportunity to practice in a lab environment.
- Perforce system overview and user interfaces
- Understanding workspaces and client view maps
- Basic user operations: creating workspaces, working with files and changelists, submitting changelists, keeping workspaces in sync with the depot
- Parallel development: merging files, resolving file conflicts
- Branching and codeline management: creating branches, integrating changes between branches, using named branch views