Position Title: Director of Technical Sales
Location: Alameda, CA
Reports to: VP of Sales
- The heart of a startup.
- The stability of an established company.
- Software that accelerates innovation at the world’s leading companies.
Apply to Perforce today if this sounds interesting to you! We’re a leading global software company looking for smart, fun, talented team members. At Perforce, you’ll enjoy competitive benefits while working with and learning from some of the best and brightest in business. Before you know it, you’ll be in the middle of a rewarding career at a company headed in one direction: upward.
The Director of Technical Sales provides leadership and coordination of Solution Engineers for Helix Core, Version Control products. Within the enterprise software environment, the Director of Technical Sales will lead a team and contribute to driving revenue and gross margin for the company. This role will work closely with sales and sales leadership, product engineering, support and most importantly, our customers, to drive world class solutions.
- Solution Architect and Product Evangelistic role which includes public presentations (both construction and delivery) such as webinars, roadshows, and other marketing related activities.
- Point person for issues/problems/questions/advice pertaining to Helix Core product usage.
- Manage major accounts and demo groups worldwide.
- Oversee the smooth running of the non-technical sales cycle.
- Manage major and critical developing accounts, including the handling of price and contract negotiations in line with licensing policy.
- Manage customer escalations that involves sales and licensing issues.
- Oversee staffing and staff development.
- Oversee and improve technical infrastructure as needed.
- Ensure full cooperation between sales, support, and engineering.
- Act as sales figurehead to customers.
- Feedback – for Product Management and Engineering from customers.
- Understand and work across all Perforce solutions with other Technical sales leaders to cross sell the entire solution stack.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Education, Experience and Skills
- BS/MS degree or equivalent experience.
- 7+ years industry level experience and a proven track record of successful leadership and management in a technical, customer service, or sales field.
- Demonstrated experience in managing technical talent in a distributed model.
- Demonstrated skill for building client relationships.
- Good grasp of software development practices.
- Must be well-organized with demonstrated follow through.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
Enterprises across the globe rely on Perforce to build and deliver digital products faster and with higher quality. Perforce offers complete developer collaboration and agile project management tools to accelerate delivery cycles — from agile planning tools to requirements, issues and test management, which then link to all source code, binary assets and artifacts for full build and release tracking and visibility. The company’s version control solutions are well known for securely managing change across all digital content — source code, art files, video files, images, libraries — while supporting the developer and build tools your teams need to be productive, such as Git, Visual Studio, Jenkins, Adobe, Maya and many others. Perforce is trusted by the world’s most innovative brands, including NVIDIA, Pixar, Scania, Ubisoft, and VMware. The company has offices in Minneapolis, MN, Alameda, CA, Mason, OH, the United Kingdom, Finland, Sweden, Germany, and Australia, and sales partners around the globe. For more information, please visit www.perforce.com.
Perforce is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities
Job Location Tag