|The Hansoft 9.1005 server is not compatible with shares from earlier versions.|
|The 30 day limit when undeleting users is removed|
|Auto-show hidden items when following a link to the item|
|“Find tasks linked to this release” right-click option on releases available on items in the Planning view|
|“Show rank” option in Planning and Backlog to make the rank visible on items|
|Configurable tooltips on custom columns|
|Configurable default values and inheritance on columns|
|New and improved User view presets:
· The “Manage user view presets” dialog is accessible for all users.
· Presets are now local to each user and not global in the project.
· Presets can be shared with other users.
· Presets can be organized in a folder structure similar to reports.
· Presets are available in the “Show” menu for easy access.
· Presets can be exported to xml and imported.
· Presets existing before the upgrade will be owned by “Administrator” and shared to all main managers in each project. If a project has no main manager, the preset can be recovered manually by temporarily adding “Administrator” to the project.
· “Affecting users” is no longer in the preset settings. The affected users are instead chosen from a dialog when applying the preset.
|# 5677||Changing two or more columns at once can hide custom column data if the connection is lost before the operations are finished||Severity B|
|# 5720||Client crash in My Reports when creating folders and/or reports||Severity B|
|# 5808||Client crash when updating report view in QA||Severity B|
|# 5812||SDK: TaskEnumReferences does not return proxy references||Severity B|
|# 4585||The “General – Archived” find criteria does not return parent items||Severity C|
|# 5393||Not possible to find on Assign tag in the backlog if the item has a pipeline applied in the schedule||Severity C|
|# 5479||A running Hansoft client prevents Windows from shutting down||Severity C|
|# 5648||Releases are included when using the “Tagged to release” criteria in Find||Severity C|
|# 5714||“User name” is available in the report criteria menu but cannot be used for anything||Severity C|
|# 5715||Hansoft client steals focus when reconnecting if the backlog is open||Severity C|
|# 5742||Changing a column and then logging in with another user from the same computer makes the column move to the far right||Severity C|
|# 5752||After opening a link to a backlog item from outside of Hansoft, focus is set to the main window||Severity C|
|# 5788||Impossible to deselect a selected report in a folder after switching views||Severity C|
|# 5719||Sub project path shown in the schedule does not include sprints and sub projects outside of the sprint||Severity D|
|# 5727||The “Detailed access and restriction rules” dialog in QA is untranslated||Severity D|
|# 5757||The “Hansoft Help Manual” links lead to the 8.0 manual||Severity D|
|# 5793||The User view preset name text box does not size with the dialog window on OSX||Severity D|