|Updated “General condition – Ongoing work” condition in reports
- The condition now includes all non-completed tasks currently ongoing in the planning section. This includes
- Releases (today and in the future)
- Scheduled tasks (where today’s date is between start and finish date)
- Sprints (where today’s date is between the start and finish date of the sprint)
- Sprint items (in sprints considered ongoing)
- Sub projects (where today’s date is between the start and finish date of the subproject or they are in an ongoing sprint)
- See this article for an example use: How To Create A Report Returning Current Sprint Work
- The old condition is renamed to “General condition – Ongoing assigned tasks” and keeps its behaviour. It is found in Advanced mode in the report editor.
- Any reports using the old condition will work as before.