This 8-hour course teaches you how to establish best practices for better long-term success. You will gain a mastery of Perforce so that you are less likely to encounter scaling, performance, and project problems that impact productivity. This course covers topics essential to administering Helix, including basic deployment architecture, backup and recovery, and more.
- Backup and recovery
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- Develop a firm understanding of administering Helix
- Backup and recovery procedures to protect data against losses and how to recover in the event of an emergency
- Day-to-day care and feeding of the server installation, rotating logs, routine maintenance
- Protections and access controls
- Integrating Perforce jobs with external defect trackers
- Monitoring the server
- Overview of trigger capabilities for policy enforcement, systems integrations, etc.
- SDP (Server Deployment Package) overview
Choose from either onsite (1, 8-hour day) or online (2, 4-hour days) options