Position Title: iOS Developer - Perfecto Mobile
Location: Rosh Haayin, Israel
Reports to: Director of Research & Development
- The heart of a startup.
- The stability of an established company.
- Software that accelerates innovation at the world’s leading companies.
Apply to Perforce today if this sounds interesting to you! We’re a leading global software company looking for smart, fun, talented team members. At Perforce, you’ll enjoy competitive benefits while working with and learning from some of the best and brightest in business. Before you know it, you’ll be in the middle of a rewarding career at a company headed in one direction: upward.
Perfecto Mobile is currently looking to expand its mobile team and we’re looking for a full-stack developer with solid iOS experience to help us make miracles. As a developer in the team you will take a major part in developing our product. This will involve research of different features and protocols and non-public APIs. As you will be working on supporting non-trivial functionality, you daily tasks will be quite different from the average mobile app development tasks and will include:
- Tracking communications between mobile device and development tools
- Interfacing with services running on mobile device
- Looking into various binaries
- Code development in Java, objective C / Swift, C++ and python
Required Education, Experience and Skills
- B.Sc. Degree in computer science / Software Engineering
- At least 4 years of software development
- At least 2 years of experience in Java server side programming
- At least 1 year of experience in iOS development (SDK/frameworks – Advantage)
- Android experience - major Advantage
- C++ experience - Advantage
- Experience developing backend APIs and services
- Knowledge with low level frameworks of iOS and ability to investigate private APIs – major advantage!
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Self-motivated, independent learner and a strong team player
Enterprises across the globe rely on Perforce to build and deliver digital products faster and with higher quality. Perforce offers complete developer collaboration and agile project management tools to accelerate delivery cycles — from agile planning tools to requirements, issues and test management, which then link to all source code, binary assets and artifacts for full build and release tracking and visibility. The company’s version control solutions are well known for securely managing change across all digital content — source code, art files, video files, images, libraries — while supporting the developer and build tools your teams need to be productive, such as Git, Visual Studio, Jenkins, Adobe, Maya and many others. Perforce is trusted by the world’s most innovative brands, including NVIDIA, Pixar, Scania, Ubisoft, and VMware. The company has offices in Minneapolis, MN, Alameda, CA, Mason, OH, the United Kingdom, Finland, Sweden, Germany, and Australia, and sales partners around the globe. For more information, please visit www.perforce.com.
Perforce is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities
Job Location Tag