Position Title: IT Infrastructure Manager
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Reports to: Director of IT
- The heart of a startup.
- The stability of an established company.
- Software that accelerates innovation at the world’s leading companies.
Apply to Perforce today if this sounds interesting to you! We’re a leading global software company looking for smart, fun, talented team members. At Perforce, you’ll enjoy competitive benefits while working with and learning from some of the best and brightest in business. Before you know it, you’ll be in the middle of a rewarding career at a company headed in one direction: upward.
The IT Infrastructure Manager oversees and manages the Perforce IT global network and infrastructure. As an expert in networking and systems administration, the IT Infrastructure Manager is a key advisor in the development of IT infrastructure strategies to align with Perforce business strategy.
- Manages global IT network and infrastructure including LAN, WAN, VoIP
- Manages overall security of the Perforce network, systems, and data
- Ensures high availability of the network and critical business systems
- Keen ability to diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve network and systems issues
- Determines, recommends and implements hardware and software upgrades for server hardware and network equipment
- Owns and maintains controls on data/system backups and recoverability for VMWare Cluster and network hardware
- Optimizes network and application monitoring systems
- Performs directory service planning and implementation
- Performs multi-platform OS system administration functions as needed
Required Education, Experience and Skills
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- 7+ years experience managing an IT network in a global, multi-site environment
- 5+ years of systems administration experience in a heterogeneous environment (Linux, Windows, MacOS)
- Demonstrated experience with Cisco Networking and VOIP technologies
- Strong technical background and hands-on experience with the following technologies:
- Cisco Switches
- VLAN, Subnet and inter-site VPN management
- IP routing
- Network security and firewall management
- VMware / Veeam
- Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory
- DNS / DHCP
Hands on experience with AWS or Azure
- DMZ and experience with commonly-hosted web applications
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Experience successfully working with a remote, dispersed team across locations
- Ability to be a technical mentor to team members across IT
- Ability to follow-through issues to completion, troubleshoot problems, research solutions, and complete projects independently.
- Excellent organizational, decision-making and communications skills. Proven ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical personnel and management.
- Experience coordinating technical support operations across globally dispersed offices.
- Knowledge of Perforce VCS a plus.
Enterprises across the globe rely on Perforce to build and deliver digital products faster and with higher quality. Perforce offers complete developer collaboration and agile project management tools to accelerate delivery cycles — from agile planning tools to requirements, issues and test management, which then link to all source code, binary assets and artifacts for full build and release tracking and visibility. The company’s version control solutions are well known for securely managing change across all digital content — source code, art files, video files, images, libraries — while supporting the developer and build tools your teams need to be productive, such as Git, Visual Studio, Jenkins, Adobe, Maya and many others. Perforce is trusted by the world’s most innovative brands, including NVIDIA, Pixar, Scania, Ubisoft, and VMware. The company has offices in Minneapolis, MN, Alameda, CA, Mason, OH, the United Kingdom, Finland, Sweden, Germany, and Australia, and sales partners around the globe. For more information, please visit www.perforce.com.
Perforce is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities
Job Location Tag