- Set Connection dialog configuration is an alternative to Command-line configuration.
- Support for the administrator to use Helix Authentication Service.
For a complete list, see https://www.perforce.com/perforce/r19.2/user/p4expnotes.txt
- Added new menu option to delete files in Helix server. For details, see Delete in Helix server option.[P4EXP-489]
- Added new preference to prompt for confirmation of delete in Helix server. For details, see Preferences option.[P4EXP-489]
- Added a new menu option to view pending changelists, to assist with submitting files marked for delete. For details, see View Pending Changelists option.[P4V-391]
For a complete list, see https://www.perforce.com/perforce/r19.1/user/p4expnotes.txt
See Solutions Overview: Helix Version Control System for an introduction to Helix Core concepts and capabilities.
See Helix Core Server Administrator Guide for information on installation, configuration, and management of Helix server.
See the Helix Core Server User Guide for information on how to use the Helix server Command Line Client.
See the Helix Core P4 Command Reference for usage and reference for the Helix server command-line client.