About the Helix TeamHub CLI User Guide
The Helix TeamHub CLI tool enables you to carry out common actions across multiple repositories without leaving the command line. Automation of the hth-cli commands is supported by the use of flags and piping.
This guide helps you to get started with hth-cli and assumes knowledge of Helix TeamHub.
If you are new to the Helix TeamHub CLI tool, see these topics to get started:
Following is a summary of new information with links to the most prominent topics. For a complete list of new features and bug fixes, see the Release Notes.
- Added support for external Git repositories, see Example manifest file.
- The setup command now includes Helix TeamHub log in by default. Log in can be skipped during set up by using the new --no-login flag. For more information about the setup command and flags, see Setup hth-cli.
- Added the ability to interactively create your local directory by running the hth init command without a URL, see Init.
- The hth manifest edit command now has an --interactive flag that opens the repository selector for the manifest file, see Manifest.
- hth-cli now offers to save any missing instance, company, or user information to the global config after a successful log in. For information, see After successful log in.
- Added the ability to checkout code reviews and multi-repo code reviews, see Code Review and Multi-repo Code Review.
- Added the ability to list code reviews or multi-repo code reviews you created or that you are a reviewer of, see Code Review and Multi-repo Code Review.
- hth-cli now warns you if there are uncommitted changes on the source branch and will ensure there are differing commits in the source compared to the destination branches before creating a new multi-repo code review. Change detection can be disabled by including the --skip-change-detection flag when running the multi-repo code review create command, see Multi-repo Code Review.
- Added --yes and --protocol global flags, see Helix TeamHub CLI command reference.
- Improved the use of default file editors when opening files for edit, see Default file editor.
- Removed the --password-stdin flag used with the login command, see hth session create (hth login).
Additional help for Helix TeamHub
See Migrating to Helix TeamHub to migrate from an existing Deveo installation.
See the Helix TeamHub User Guide to organize your development efforts, stay connected, and store your work.
See Helix TeamHub Administrator Guide to plan deployment, install, bootstrap, and maintain Helix TeamHub.
See the Helix TeamHub Developer Guide to take an API tutorial, access reference information, or upgrade to the latest API.