To be able to add or deactivate a user, you need to have the role of company admin. For more information, see Roles.
TeamHub sends a registration email to new users. The email includes a link to set up their password. After configuring a password, new users can log in and start using TeamHub. They should make sure to keep their user profiles up to date.
By default, passwords must be between 8 and 100 characters long and have a minimum of one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter, and one digit.
Follow these steps to create a new use:
- At the company scope level, click Users.
- In the Users view, click the plus icon to the right of the Search field.
- In the New user form, enter the user's email address.
- (Optional) To notify the user via an email address that is different from the one provided in step 3, select the Use alternative address for registration e-mail check box and provide a second e-mail address.
- (Option) Enter a username.
- Click Add user.
Follow these steps to deactivate a user:
- In the Users view, click the user you want to deactivate.
- In the user form, click Deactivate this account.
Click Yes to confirm.
TeamHub removes the user from the Users view.