Position Title: QA Engineer
Location: Wokingham, UK
Reports to: Development Manager
- The heart of a startup.
- The stability of an established company.
- Software that accelerates innovation at the world’s leading companies.
Apply to Perforce today if this sounds interesting to you! We’re a leading global software company looking for smart, fun, talented team members. At Perforce, you’ll enjoy competitive benefits while working with and learning from some of the best and brightest in business. Before you know it, you’ll be in the middle of a rewarding career at a company headed in one direction: upward.
Perforce is looking for a QA Engineer for our Wokingham, UK, location and you'll be a great fit if you are skilled at identifying intelligent test scenarios and then thoroughly and reliably automating them. If you care about software quality, have a passion for finding and reporting bugs, consider yourself a collaborative team member and have had prior software development or test automation experience, then we would be thrilled to hear from you.
- Become an expert in our technology and develop a deep understanding about how our products work. Primarily responsible for our integrations products for Helix Versioning Engine.
- Drive the quality vision for our products and develop comprehensive test strategies to achieve it.
- Ensure long-term software quality by identifying high value test scenarios and automating them. helping in expanding the test framework along with manual testing.
- Enhance our continuous delivery pipeline, innovating on frameworks to eliminate manual regression testing.
- Collaborate and communicate productively with developers and testers throughout the software development life cycle.
- Engage in early planning to help identify potential issues before they arise and advocate for product quality.
- Enthusiastically share your expertise and achievements with the team.
Required Education, Experience and Skills
- Available to work full-time in the Wokingham, Berkshire, UK office
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years creating test strategies for complete software applications.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written).
- Fluent and idiomatic written and spoken English.
- History of creating tools and automation infrastructure on new projects to make things more reliable and efficient.
- Experience with development and/or test automation in at least one web-development framework.
- Technologies needed:
- Programming skills with Java
- Experience with the UNIX/Linux command line and scripting languages.
- Build tools: Maven, Gradle
- Automated testing experience with experience of some of the following (Junit, JSUNit, JMock, Selenium, WebDriver, Grinder, Fitnesse)
Nice to have:
- Experience with Docker and/or Vagrant
- Familiarity with Continuous Development tools such as Jenkins
- Familiarity with Perforce and Git
- Experience with Jira and/or Confluence
- Web performance and load testing/analysis tools
Enterprises across the globe rely on Perforce to build and deliver digital products faster and with higher quality. Perforce offers complete developer collaboration and agile project management tools to accelerate delivery cycles — from agile planning tools to requirements, issues and test management, which then link to all source code, binary assets and artifacts for full build and release tracking and visibility. The company’s version control solutions are well known for securely managing change across all digital content — source code, art files, video files, images, libraries — while supporting the developer and build tools your teams need to be productive, such as Git, Visual Studio, Jenkins, Adobe, Maya and many others. Perforce is trusted by the world’s most innovative brands, including NVIDIA, Pixar, Scania, Ubisoft, and VMware. The company has offices in Minneapolis, MN, Alameda, CA, Mason, OH, the United Kingdom, Finland, Sweden, Germany, and Australia, and sales partners around the globe. For more information, please visit www.perforce.com.
Perforce is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities
Berkshire RG40 2AT
Job Location Tag