Position Title: Sales Development Representative
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Reports to: Director of Marketing
- The heart of a startup.
- The stability of an established company.
- Software that accelerates innovation at the world’s leading companies.
Apply to Perforce today if this sounds interesting to you! We’re a leading global software company looking for smart, fun, talented team members. At Perforce, you’ll enjoy competitive benefits while working with and learning from some of the best and brightest in business. Before you know it, you’ll be in the middle of a rewarding career at a company headed in one direction: upward.
Within an enterprise software environment, the Sales Development Representative (SDR) will establish relationships with prospective customers with the goal of creating a viable sales pipeline for our Outside Sales team. As an SDR, you will be an integral part of the sales team, focused on closing new business and driving expansions in existing enterprise accounts through marketing lead follow-up and direct dial campaigns. The SDR is a commission eligible position, with upside potential in earnings and the sales career path.
- Drive Perforce revenue growth by identifying and qualifying new sales opportunities for the sales team at large, primarily via phone and e-mail.
- Report on new business opportunities and prepare pipeline analysis for the sales team.
- Participate in the creation, presentation and sales process for specified accounts and territories.
- Be accountable for and present value-based ROI metrics on potential deals, supporting the business justification for the business.
- Be a member of a progressive and aggressive sales team with the drive to succeed.
- Be committed to customer engagement, exemplifying honesty and integrity.
Required Education, Experience and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, exhibited with internal and external clients.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to understand new products and technology with the ability to articulate their value-add.
- Experience with Salesforce.com is preferred.
Enterprises across the globe rely on Perforce to build and deliver digital products faster and with higher quality. Perforce offers complete developer collaboration and agile project management tools to accelerate delivery cycles — from agile planning tools to requirements, issues and test management, which then link to all source code, binary assets and artifacts for full build and release tracking and visibility. The company’s version control solutions are well known for securely managing change across all digital content — source code, art files, video files, images, libraries — while supporting the developer and build tools your teams need to be productive, such as Git, Visual Studio, Jenkins, Adobe, Maya and many others. Perforce is trusted by the world’s most innovative brands, including NVIDIA, Pixar, Scania, Ubisoft, and VMware. The company has offices in Minneapolis, MN, Alameda, CA, Mason, OH, the United Kingdom, Finland, Sweden, Germany, and Australia, and sales partners around the globe. For more information, please visit www.perforce.com.
Perforce is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities
Job Location Tag