Position Title: Sales Operations Administrator
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Reports to: Director of Sales Operations
- The heart of a startup.
- The stability of an established company.
- Software that accelerates innovation at the world’s leading companies.
Apply to Perforce today if this sounds interesting to you! We’re a leading global software company looking for smart, fun, talented team members. At Perforce, you’ll enjoy competitive benefits while working with and learning from some of the best and brightest in business. Before you know it, you’ll be in the middle of a rewarding career at a company headed in one direction: upward.
The Sales Operations Administrator will focus on the processing of accurate and timely invoices and collections of billings to Perforce customers and partners. The Position is also responsible for order fulfillment, fielding numerous inbound licensing requests, along with post sales activities and maintaining the customer database. This position is a cross functional role that directly interacts with our Sales, Sales Operations, Finance, and Customer Support teams.
- Respond to customer inquiries (Billing, Sales, Licensing) using established procedures
- Process orders, give price quotes, complete order sheets and verify customer information
- Convert customer orders to invoices and ensure proper delivery to customers
- Performs/initiates collection efforts on past due accounts.
- Assist in collections of accounts receivable
- Maintain accuracy of customer database within Salesforce
- Regularly provide detailed information to other departments such as order status, revenue recognition dates, pricing, etc.
- Review orders from an AR perspective for accuracy and process all invoicing within the system
- Month-end close responsibilities and other duties as assigned
Required Education, Experience and Skills
- Two or more years of related experience in order processing and invoicing, preferably in a software environment.
- Salesforce.com and NetSuite experience a plus
- Associates Degree in Business, Accounting or related program is preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word & Excel
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively.
- Must be detailed and organized.
- Must enjoy a fast-paced environment with the ability to be flexible and look for areas of improvement.
Enterprises across the globe rely on Perforce to build and deliver digital products faster and with higher quality. Perforce offers complete developer collaboration and agile project management tools to accelerate delivery cycles — from agile planning tools to requirements, issues and test management, which then link to all source code, binary assets and artifacts for full build and release tracking and visibility. The company’s version control solutions are well known for securely managing change across all digital content — source code, art files, video files, images, libraries — while supporting the developer and build tools your teams need to be productive, such as Git, Visual Studio, Jenkins, Adobe, Maya and many others. Perforce is trusted by the world’s most innovative brands, including NVIDIA, Pixar, Scania, Ubisoft, and VMware. The company has offices in Minneapolis, MN, Alameda, CA, Mason, OH, the United Kingdom, Finland, Sweden, Germany, and Australia, and sales partners around the globe. For more information, please visit www.perforce.com.
Perforce is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities
Job Location Tag