Position Title: Solutions Architect – Perfecto Mobile
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Reports to: Director of Professional Services
- The heart of a startup.
- The stability of an established company.
- Software that accelerates innovation at the world’s leading companies.
Apply to Perforce today if this sounds interesting to you! We’re a leading global software company looking for smart, fun, talented team members. At Perforce, you’ll enjoy competitive benefits while working with and learning from some of the best and brightest in business. Before you know it, you’ll be in the middle of a rewarding career at a company headed in one direction: upward.
The Solution Architect will serve as the primary technical point of contact for a defined customer base and will proactively work with accounts to ensure customer success. Solution Architect will assist customers to build their automation strategy, build the foundations for successful automation process and will train the customer. The Solution Architect focus is on ensuring a managed and successful implementation into the customers’ business environment that will translate into cost reduction and faster time to market. This position will work closely with the technical team (developers and testers) and will lead the customer to a successful implementation of Perfecto Mobile services.
- Design automation frameworks for multiple environments
- Implement small tools/features for post-sale purposes
- Create automated testing code samples for workshops, tech notes, and demonstrations
- Conduct onsite and online workshops for customers
- Review customers' automated testing frameworks and make recommendations to improve performance, reliability, and maintainability
- Compose technical articles and guides
- Continuous learning to stay current with the latest trends in automated testing
Required Education, Experience and Skills
- Three or more years of experience in Java
- Two or more years combined experience with Selenium Grid (Remote Web Driver) and/or Appium
- Proven experience with framework design and implementation
- Strong presentation and customer-facing skills
- Ability to train/mentor groups and individuals.
- Ability to work independently and in dynamic environments.
- Organized and methodical - able to eliminate product obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
- Experience in leading a team.
- Experience with the following tools/libraries: TestNG, Spring, JUnit and Cucumber.
- Experience with CI tools: Maven, Ant, TFS, Jenkins, Git, SVN, etc.
- Familiarity with mobile app development.
Enterprises across the globe rely on Perforce to build and deliver digital products faster and with higher quality. Perforce offers complete developer collaboration and agile project management tools to accelerate delivery cycles — from agile planning tools to requirements, issues and test management, which then link to all source code, binary assets and artifacts for full build and release tracking and visibility. The company’s version control solutions are well known for securely managing change across all digital content — source code, art files, video files, images, libraries — while supporting the developer and build tools your teams need to be productive, such as Git, Visual Studio, Jenkins, Adobe, Maya and many others. Perforce is trusted by the world’s most innovative brands, including NVIDIA, Pixar, Scania, Ubisoft, and VMware. The company has offices in Minneapolis, MN, Alameda, CA, Mason, OH, the United Kingdom, Finland, Sweden, Germany, and Australia, and sales partners around the globe. For more information, please visit www.perforce.com.
Perforce is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities
Job Location Tag