Position Title: Technical Consultant – Helix QAC, Germany
Location: Munich or Frankfurt
Reports to: Senior Technical Support Manager
· The heart of a start-up.
· the stability of an established company.
· Software that accelerates innovation at the world’s leading companies.
Apply to Perforce today if this sounds interesting to you! We’re a leading global software company looking for smart, fun, talented team members. At Perforce, you’ll enjoy competitive benefits while working with and learning from some of the best and brightest in business. Before you know it, you’ll be in the middle of a rewarding career at a company headed in one direction: upward.
The Technical consultant will be the key technical contact person for both prospective and current Helix QAC customers in the region.
They will perform pre-sales demonstrations and discuss customer needs before conducting technical tool evaluations to ensure that proposed solutions accurately address these needs, and are supported by key customer technical decision-makers.
They will also provide post-sales services including product mentoring and training to ensure that customers are able to maximise their use of the solution
Skills & Competencies Sought:
- Proven track record as a Technical Consultant, specialising in software development tools, products or services
- Experience in supporting multiple complex accounts simultaneously
- Confident and articulate communicator
- Ability to determine and present the inherent value and benefits of the technology
- Ability to build rapport and good working relationships with people at any level in an organisation
- Ability to articulate value propositions at all levels in the organisation
- Resourceful self-starter
- Knowledge of C and/or C++ programming languages
- Experience of using CI tools
- Experience of using Eclipse and/or Visual Studio IDEs
- Experience of Compilers on Windows and/or Linux environments
- Deep technical understanding of software development tools and methods
- Assess prospective customers’ needs and requirements during discovery interviews
- Perform pre-sales demonstrations either on-site or remotely as required
- Provide prompt and accurate responses to prospects’ questions
- Conduct product evaluations and ensure prospects are able to meet their requirements
- Develop responses to proposals requested by prospects
- Identify opportunities for new business in the installed customer base and manage them accordingly
- Liaise with the Technical Support and Marketing teams to ensure customers issues are addressed
- Provide technical services including product mentoring and training to customers as required
- Staff the Perforce Software booth at regional events; speak to visitors about the product; and provide live product demonstrations at these events
- Assist with the production of sales collateral such as presentations and competitive analyses
Required Education, Experience and Skills
· Educated to degree-level or equivalent
· Strong presentation, written and oral skills
· Track record of working and delivering under deadline
Enterprises across the globe rely on Perforce to build and deliver digital products faster and with higher quality. Perforce offers complete developer collaboration and agile project management tools to accelerate delivery cycles — from agile planning tools to requirements, issues and test management, which then link to all source code, binary assets and artifacts for full build and release tracking and visibility. The company’s version control solutions are well known for securely managing change across all digital content — source code, art files, video files, images, libraries — while supporting the developer and build tools your teams need to be productive, such as Git, Visual Studio, Jenkins, Adobe, Maya and many others. Perforce is trusted by the world’s most innovative brands, including NVIDIA, Pixar, Scania, Ubisoft, and VMware. The company has offices in Minneapolis, MN, Alameda, CA, Mason, OH, the United Kingdom, Finland, Sweden, Germany, and Australia, and sales partners around the globe. For more information, please visit www.perforce.com.
Perforce is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities
Job Location Tag