Position Title: Technical Support Engineer, Gliffy
Location: Mason, OH
Reports to: Manager of Customer Support: ALM, Hansoft, Gliffy
- The heart of a startup.
- The stability of an established company.
- Software that accelerates innovation at the world’s leading companies.
Apply to Perforce today if this sounds interesting to you! We’re a leading global software company looking for smart, fun, talented team members. At Perforce, you’ll enjoy competitive benefits while working with and learning from some of the best and brightest in business. Before you know it, you’ll be in the middle of a rewarding career at a company headed in one direction: upward.
Perforce is seeking a Technical Support Engineer to join our Gliffy Support Team, liaising with members from Sales, Professional Services and, Development to assist in resolving a wide variety of customer issues. You would be responsible for ensuring the success of our customers by effectively providing dependable and timely resolutions to Gliffy software. The ideal candidate is expected to be self-motivated, proactive, results-oriented and able to provide a high level of customer satisfaction through the delivery of world-class technical support services.
- Represent Perforce as the first point of contact for their technical support queries.
- Review scope of customer issue and determine best course for resolution.
- Develop and maintain technical expertise in assigned areas of product functionality and utilize it effectively to help customers.
- Resolve customer issues expeditiously.
- Resolve technical issues reported by customers.
- Research, document, and escalate cases according to procedure.
- Share customer driven feedback to functional areas in order to influence process/product improvements.
- Author technical documents on common issues and solutions in order to build the knowledge base.
- Maintain positive attitude - Support engineers are required to be respectful, fair, gracious, and knowledgeable.
- Create and set up test environments.
- Reproduce issues by recreating problems in test environments and experimenting to find a solution.
Required Education, Experience and Skills
- 2 or more years’ experience providing technical support .
- Experience with Confluence, Jira or any other tool from Atlassian Market place is desirable.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Strong analytics and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work well under pressure and prioritize accordingly.
- Organized and dedicated.
- Good attention to detail.
- Experience with lucidchart, Microsoft Visio or other diagraming software is desirable.
- Desire to experiment and explore while seeking solutions to complex problems.
Enterprises across the globe rely on Perforce to build and deliver digital products faster and with higher quality. Perforce offers complete developer collaboration and agile project management tools to accelerate delivery cycles — from agile planning tools to requirements, issues and test management, which then link to all source code, binary assets and artifacts for full build and release tracking and visibility. The company’s version control solutions are well known for securely managing change across all digital content — source code, art files, video files, images, libraries — while supporting the developer and build tools your teams need to be productive, such as Git, Visual Studio, Jenkins, Adobe, Maya and many others. Perforce is trusted by the world’s most innovative brands, including NVIDIA, Pixar, Scania, Ubisoft, and VMware. The company has offices in Minneapolis, MN, Alameda, CA, Mason, OH, the United Kingdom, Finland, Sweden, Germany, and Australia, and sales partners around the globe. For more information, please visit www.perforce.com.
Perforce is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities
Job Location Tag