Position Title: VP of Mergers & Acquisition
Reports to: COO/CFO
The VP of M&A is responsible for directly leading the Company’s efforts around all merger & acquisition activity. This role will have primary responsibility for the daily activities tied to building our acquisition pipeline (sourcing transactions) and have indirect (dotted line) oversight of all diligence and integration activities working with various Company personnel involved to close and integrate a successful transaction. This position will work closely with the Company’s executive leadership team in developing & enhancing our M&A strategy and the post-acquisition business plans of the acquired companies to promote sales growth and customer satisfaction for the organization. Expected travel 30% or more.
- Manage the sourcing and outreach process for all M&A, targeting companies who will be an asset to the Perforce Software portfolio of products.
- Responsible for (either individually or as part of a team) all market analysis, due diligence and financial modeling relating to potential M&A target companies.
- Lead the integration process of all acquired companies by defining the key deliverables required to make each transaction successful and managing the cross-functional integration team to ensure those deliverables are accomplished.
- Ensure internal stakeholders are updated on a regular basis relating to M&A status and closing potential.
- Continuously work on integration reporting and ensuring that all acquisitions meet the required internal requirements for milestones and financial outcomes.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience and Skills
Software Investment Banking or Corporate M&A (preferably buy side focused) Experience, Valuation, Diligence, Integration of Acquired Companies, Financial Modeling and Strategy, Decision Making, Strategic Planning and a track record of building a pipeline of acquisition candidates resulting in multiple closed transactions.
- Business Acumen
- Strategic Thinking
- Results Driven
- Communication Proficiency
- Problem Solving/Analysis
Perforce is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities
Job Location Tag