Developers love Git. Everyone has used it. Local operations are fast. And it works well for distributed teams.
But what happens when you need Git to scale? Large binaries are problematic. Building fast enough for continuous integration is challenging. And development gets slower as distributed teams rely on WAN.
Using Git at Scale
Perforce has a solution for the challenges of using Git at scale.
Learn about Helix4Git – the technology that makes development faster. The best part? Developers don’t even know it’s there.
You’ll learn how to:
- Achieve CI with 40-80% faster builds
- Use 18% less storage for the same assets
- Synchronize atomic commits across multiple repos
- Keep frontend and backend changes aligned
- Reduce developer hang time