GitLab Enterprise Edition documentation
University contain guides to learn Git and GitLab through courses and videos.
- Upload your GitLab License Upload the license you purchased for GitLab Enterprise Edition to unlock its features.
- Helix Mirroring Apply bi-directtional mirroring of your GitLab projects into the Helix Versioning Engine.
- Audit Events Check how user access changed in projects and groups.
- Access restrictions Define which Git access protocols can be used to talk to GitLab
- Authentication/Authorization Configure external authentication with LDAP, SAML, CAS and additional Omniauth providers.
- Changing the appearance of the login page Make the login page branded for your GitLab instance.
- Custom git hooks Custom git hooks (on the filesystem) for when webhooks aren't enough.
- Email Email GitLab users from GitLab
- Push Rules Advanced push rules for your project.
- Help message Set information about administrators of your GitLab instance.
- Install Requirements, directory structures and installation from source.
- Integration How to integrate with systems such as JIRA, Redmine, LDAP and Twitter.
- Restart GitLab Learn how to restart GitLab and its components.
- Issue closing pattern Customize how to close an issue from commit messages.
- Koding Set up Koding to use with GitLab.
- Web terminals Provide terminal access to environments from within GitLab.
- Libravatar Use Libravatar instead of Gravatar for user avatars.
- Log system Log system.
- Environment Variables to configure GitLab.
- Operations Keeping GitLab up and running.
- Raketasks Backups, maintenance, automatic webhook setup and the importing of projects.
- Repository checks Periodic Git repository checks.
- Repository storage paths Manage the paths used to store repositories.
- Security Learn what you can do to further secure your GitLab instance.
- System hooks Notifications when users, projects and keys are changed.
- Update Update guides to upgrade your installation.
- Welcome message Add a custom welcome message to the sign-in page.
- Reply by email Allow users to comment on issues and merge requests by replying to notification emails.
- Migrate GitLab CI to CE/EE Follow this guide to migrate your existing GitLab CI data to GitLab CE/EE.
- Downgrade back to CE Follow this guide if you need to downgrade from EE to CE.
- git-annex configuration
- Git LFS configuration
- Housekeeping Keep your Git repository tidy and fast.
- GitLab Pages configuration Configure GitLab Pages.
- Elasticsearch Enable Elasticsearch.
- GitLab GEO Configure GitLab GEO, a secondary read-only GitLab instance.
- GitLab performance monitoring with InfluxDB Configure GitLab and InfluxDB for measuring performance metrics.
- GitLab performance monitoring with Prometheus Configure GitLab and Prometheus for measuring performance metrics.
- Request Profiling Get a detailed profile on slow requests.
- Monitoring uptime Check the server status using the health check endpoint.
- Debugging Tips Tips to debug problems when things go wrong
- Sidekiq Troubleshooting Debug when Sidekiq appears hung and is not processing jobs.
- High Availability Configure multiple servers for scaling or high availability.
- Container Registry Configure Docker Registry with GitLab.
- Repository restrictions Define size restrictions for your repositories to limit the space they occupy in your storage device. Includes LFS objects.
- Auditor users Create auditor users, with read-only access to the entire system.
- Development All styleguides and explanations how to contribute.
- Legal Contributor license agreements.