Delete a workflow
- A workflow can only be deleted by the owner of the workflow, or a user with super user rights.
- The Global Workflow cannot be deleted.
To delete a workflow:
- Navigate to the workflow you want to delete.
- Make sure that there are no projects, or branches associated with the workflow.
- Click Delete to delete the workflow.
If projects, or branches are associated with the workflow, the Delete button is muted, and the workflow cannot be deleted.
Due to bug in Swarm 2019.3 and earlier, a workflow might falsely report that it is linked to a project when it is not. To remove the false link, navigate to the Settings page of the project reported as linked and click the Save button.