Profitable since inception, Perforce Software is privately held, with headquarters in Alameda, California, and international offices in the United Kingdom, Australia and Canada.
Our flexible technology increases productivity, improves software quality, and helps reduce the complexity of global environments. Our solutions scale up to meet the needs of the most demanding environments, yet remain simple and intuitive for individuals to use for their own personal projects.
Perforce has won numerous awards and widespread industry acclaim. Notable accolades include:
- Develop Industry Excellence Award: Best Production Tool
- Jolt Product Excellence Award
- Game Developer Magazine's Front Line Award
- SD Times 100
- Best Places to Work in the Bay Area (SF Business Times)
- Top 10 Best Places to Work (Computer Weekly)
The Perforce Foundation was established to make donations on behalf of the company and to give back to the local community. Every year each employee is encouraged to choose up to 3 worthy causes to receive (or share) a $1,500 donation, paid on their behalf by the foundation.