Shift security to the left without slowing down development
Strong cybersecurity means adopting secure coding practices at every step of the software development lifecycle — without impacting production velocity or budgets. Enterprise IT teams can bring security in line with the speed of development with DevSecOps principles.
In this eBook, we explain:
- What are the 3 pillars of DevSecOps.
- How to shift security to the left of the SDLC.
- 7 best practices of DevSecOps.
- How to apply DevSecOps to embedded software.
- Why are security standards important in DevSecOps.
- Which industries can benefit from DevSecOps for embedded systems.
- How to effectively pair static analysis tools — like Klocwork — with your DevSecOps best practices.
To learn more about how to get started with DevSecOps for embedded systems, download this eBook.