October 15, 2014
Webinar: Managing ISO 26262 Compliance with TestTrack
In today's cars, many safety features that once were purely mechanical are now carried out by software and electronics. Add in luxury features like navigation systems, automatic parking, and driverless technologies, and the amount of code in a modern vehicle can climb to over 100,000 lines -- making compliance with ISO 26262 standards ever more complicated to manage. Discover how TestTrack can help in our live webinar on October 29 at 1 p.m. ET. Andrew Horner, Seapine Solutions Specialist, will demonstrate TestTrack ability to cover the entire development lifecycle prescribed in ISO 26262. During the demonstration, Andy will introduce the new TestTrack Automotive project template. All webinar attendees will receive a free copy of this valuable template, which includes:Email sign up
- Pre-defined item types for product requirements, system and component specifications, safety goals, and hazard mitigations among others.
- Built-in calculations for ASIL based on an item’s severity, exposure, and controllability classification.
- Automated linking between all item types to ensure end-to-end traceability from design to test.
- Traceability reporting to monitor requirements coverage, analyze the impact of proposed changes, and assess safety integrity levels across systems and components.
- A flexible workflow that supports multiple development methodologies including V-Model, Waterfall, Agile, and hybrid techniques.