September 5, 2014
What's New in Surround SCM 2014.1
Surround SCM 2014.1 has arrived! Surround SCM 2014.1 is loaded with a variety of new features, but my favorite is the web client. For the first time ever, you can review and fetch files from Surround SCM using your web browser. Be sure to read the full release notes for all the details.Email sign up
- If you’re a Surround SCM user with a current maintenance contract, upgrade now.
- If you’re a Surround SCM Cloud user, you’ll be auto upgraded within the next 7 business days.
- If you’re not a current Surround SCM user, request your free 30-day evaluation today!
Access Code and Other Digital Assets from AnywhereSurround SCM 2014.1 comes standard with a web client that provides quick and easy access to source code and other digital assets stored in Surround SCM, from any browser with nothing to install. With the web client, you can:
- Navigate branches and repositories
- View file contents and history
- Fetch files locally