External Reporting Plugins
External reporting with third-party tools, such as SQL Server or Crystal Reports, allows you to create reports on any Helix ALM data, gives you more flexibility and control of report content and layout, and offers more output format options.
Helix ALM Native Database Backup Utility
The Helix ALM Native Database Backup Command Line Utility enables you to easily back up Helix ALM 2012 and later native project databases. Read the release notes to learn what's new in the latest version.
Triggers for Attaching Helix Versioning Engine Changelists to Helix ALM
This script is required for configuring Helix Versioning Engine triggers that allow attaching changelists to Helix ALM items from Helix VCS clients. See the Helix ALM help for installation and configuration information.
Helix ALM Matrix Report Publisher
This utility breaks a large Helix ALM matrix report into a set of smaller HTML files that can then be viewed and archived. User defined options let you specify the maximum size of the HTML files.
This utility only works on Windows and with Helix ALM 2013 and later. It uses the SOAP SDK to generate the Helix ALM matrix report.
Spell Check Dictionaries
The following spell check dictionaries can be downloaded for use with Helix ALM.
Danish: Windows | Mac OS X and Linux
Dutch: Windows | Mac OS X and Linux
Finnish: Windows | Mac OS X and Linux
French (Canadian): Windows | Mac OS X and Linux
German: Mac OS X and Linux
Italian: Windows | Mac OS X and Linux
Medical (British English): Windows | Mac OS X and Linux
Medical (U.S. English): Windows | Mac OS X and Linux
Norwegian: Windows | Mac OS X and Linux
Portuguese: Windows | Mac OS X and Linux
Spanish: Windows | Mac OS X and Linux
Swedish: Windows | Mac OS X and Linux
- Download and uncompress the file.
- Copy and paste the files that in .tlx and .clx into the lexicons directory located in the Helix ALM Server program files directory.
- If you are using the cross-platform client you must also copy the .tlx and .clx files into the lexicons directory located in the Helix ALM Client application directory.
- Stop and restart the Helix ALM Server. If you use Helix ALM's Web client it may take the Helix ALM Server approximately 10 minutes to recognize the new dictionaries.
- From the Project Options and/or User Options, go to the Dictionary category and select the installed dictionary to use.