What Is IEC 61508?
IEC 61508 is an international functional safety standard. It ensures that electronic systems are functionally safe. IEC 61508 is applicable in any industry. But it's critical in industries like medical devices, railway, and solar energy.
How to Achieve IEC 61508 Compliance
There are a few steps you need to go through to achieve IEC 61508 compliance.
In this white paper, you'll learn about:
- Hazard analysis and risk assessment.
- Functional safety requirements in IEC 61508.
- How ALM software helps with IEC 61508 compliance.
Additional Resources for Compliance
Interested in learning more about compliance in safety-critical development? Explore the following resources:
- [Resource] Using Traceability in Product Development
- [White Paper] Transitioning to Agile in a Safety-Critical Environment
- [Trial] Try Helix ALM for Compliance