An Overview of Key Functional Safety Standards and How to Comply With Them
Functional safety is part of the overall safety of a system or piece of equipment that depends on automatic protection. This automatic protection system needs to respond correctly to its inputs. And it should have predictable responses to failure. This includes human errors, hardware failures, and operational/environmental stress.
Safety standards are designed to ensure this happens. But they often have complex requirements that software developers need to follow. And, in this white paper you’ll learn:
- What are the key functional safety standards.
- Why functional safety standards are important.
- What are safety integrity levels (SIL).
- How to receive functional safety certifications.
- What are development methodologies.
Simply fill out the form to get the functional safety standards best practices today.