This session will focus on the challenges organizations can face when implementing a security-first approach to software development and provide ideas and best practices that will help ensure success. The security challenge is especially true within the embedded software market, where privacy and security are going to be a vital component of our future of millions or billions of interconnected devices interacting with humans in every conceivable way. As always, shifting the employee mindset is one of the most difficult undertakings of a security-first approach. In this webinar, we consider these challenges and how we can harness best practices in learning technology and the contextual benefits of shifting left to optimize developer secure code training, ensure that the final software is free from weaknesses, and hopefully create more security-conscious developers for the future.
- How current cybersecurity trends are changing the embedded software market.
- The Shift Left Movement and what it means for developer learning.
- What is being done to classify and prioritize security vulnerabilities.
- How integrated tools and training can bring optimal results
- Learn about using tools to find code vulnerabilities, ensure standards compliance, and reduce time-to-market early in the development process with Perforce's Shift Left 101