Successfully transitioning from DevOps to DevSecOps can be a difficult and time-consuming process. For that reason, our panel of experts weighs in on what considerations and practical tips you should consider when adding security into your DevOps process and procedures. During the webinar, our panel will discuss the following key points:
- A Culture of Security — Transparency, communication, and shared intelligence.
- Security Operations — Security requirements and standards.
- Secure Development — Secure coding, education, and training.
- Tools and Collaboration — Traceability and leveraging security tools.
- Continuous — Automation, reporting, and remediation.
If you would like to learn more about secure coding best practices, our SAST tutorial provides you with easy to follow guidance.
In addition, one of the most effective and efficient tools to help you transition from DevOps to DevSecOps is Klocwork. Schedule a demo to see the SAST tool in action.
In addition, if you're ready to experience the impact that Klocwork can have on your software security and code quality, you can sign up for a free trial.