As we reach the limits of what can be done on a single processor, more tasks are run on multiple processor cores. This is particularly important for AI.
That’s why multithreading is so important.
But with the benefits of multithreading come many risks. This includes concurrency defects from sharing data between threads.
Join us to learn:
- How to avoid common multithreading defects.
- Why Helix QAC helps.
- Additional benefits of using the latest release of Helix QAC.
If you would like to discover how else you can benefit from Helix QAC, you can watch a 20-minute demo. During the demo, you will see how Helix QAC:
- Enforces coding rules, such as MISRA, AUTOSAR, AND CERT.
- Improves overall code quality.
- Monitors trends in quality over time.
- Encourages collaboration across teams.