2014 Versionaries – Call for Submissions Now Open
We’ve never ceased to be amazed by what our customers do and how they leverage our technology. To acknowledge the bravest and the baddest versioning there is, we created the Perforce Versionary Awards.
With less than three months to go before our conference, MERGE (Sept. 17 – 19 in San Francisco), we’re asking our customers to tell us about how they use our tools and solutions so we can honor them on stage at the conference.
What is the oddest file stored in Perforce? How about the most innovative application of our versioning engine? What about the Perforce World Records? Who will have the biggest file, the largest depot or the highest volume of transactions?
The Versionaries recognize 14 categories of versioning excellence:
- Best Adoption of Continuous Delivery Systems
- Best Third-Generation Globalization
- Best Versioning of Everything for Everyone
- Best Use of Perforce by DevOps Teams
- Most Unusual File Stored in Perforce
- Most Innovative Application of Perforce
- Best Perforce Product Developed by Customer
- Best Use of Open Source with Perforce
- Best Use of Perforce for Auditing and Compliance
Perforce World Records
- Biggest file
- Most CI/CD transactions
- Largest depot
- Most Git users with P4D
- Highest number of product updates per day
All entrants can choose between a $100 Amazon gift card or a donation of $100 to Doctors Without Borders. Winners will be announced at MERGE 2014.
To enter your company for a Versionary Award, please fill out the questionnaire, which you can find here.
We hope to hear about the versioning you do and to see you at the conference!