Why Medical Device Lifecycle Management Is Important
There are endless challenges in the medical device industry.
You need to:
- Innovate to keep up with competitors.
- Meet ever-changing government regulations.
- Increase productivity across teams.
- Improve medical device quality.
Beating any of these challenges is hard. Beating them all is impossible.
Unless you have the right medical device lifecycle management solution to:
- Gain a competitive edge.
- Meet compliance every time.
- Automate manual processes.
- Test medical devices faster.
What's the State of Medical Device Development?
In this year’s “State of Medical Device Development” survey, nearly 200 medical device developers shared how they handle everything from managing requirements to going Agile to proving compliance.
Find out what they said about:
- Trends in medical device development.
- Challenges in medical device development.
- The future of medical device development.
Simplify Medical Device Compliance
QAC/QAC++ and Helix ALM Make It Easy
Trusted by Leaders in the Medical Device Industry
From Word Docs to Medical Device Compliance
How Fractyl Achieved CE Certification in Record Time
Fractyl — a clinical-stage medical technology company — used to manage requirements in Microsoft Word documents. That made it hard to comply with regulations.
But when they implemented Helix ALM, they received a CE Mark for their innovative Revita™ procedure — twelve months ahead of schedule.
Watch this webinar to hear from Ann Rossi, Senior Software Quality Assurance Manager of Fractyl Laboratories.
- What they needed from medical device testing.
- Why Word docs and Jira issues weren't enough.
- How Helix ALM made medical device compliance easy.
Medical Device Testing
See for yourself how Helix ALM makes medical device testing a breeze. Sign up for our next live demo.
Complying with coding standards helps you produce better medical devices. See how QAC/QAC++ can help.
Get In Touch
Have questions? We're here to help!