Global Technical Support Offerings
Choose Your Plan
|New product updates and patches|
|Custom alerts on all new releases|
|Online support including downloads, technical knowledge base, active user community, and the Perforce Public Depot|
|Phone and email support during normal business hours|
|Online case logging|
|24x7 support for critical issues with guaranteed rapid response times|
Your first-time purchase of Perforce includes 12 months of Standard Support. This level of support includes:
- Technical Support: Direct phone and email access to Perforce's renowned technical support engineers. With support offices in North America, Europe, and Australia, we provide you with complete international coverage. Standard support is available during normal business hours as detailed on our Support & Services page.
- Upgrades and Downloads: Product upgrades and patches are available for download from our website. You can be notified of new releases by email or RSS feed.
- Knowledge Base: The Perforce Knowledge Base is a web-based repository for Perforce and general SCM topics. It is highly indexed and easily searched.
- Perforce Workshop: The Workshop supports our community and open source developers at large in building and sharing tools using Perforce.
- Online Community: Join the Perforce user community to seek advice and share opinions with experienced Perforce users. Our online community is active, supportive, and thriving.
24x7 Critical Care is offered as a supplement to Standard Support and includes:
- Committed 24x7x365 support for critical issues and production-down emergencies for Helix Versioning Engine.
- Guaranteed response time of one hour or less.
Products for our supported platforms are thoroughly tested and backed by active engineering and support teams. Beginning January 1, 2016, our standard practice will be to provide patches for Severity A bugs, which include crash, data corruption, erroneous results, high-risk security vulnerability, malfunction with no workaround or serious performance constraint, for...
- Server Products: The latest server releases and earlier server products for two years after their initial availability
- Desktop and Web Apps: Latest releases and earlier releases for one year after their initial availability
- Customers also have the option of paying additional fees to extend maintenance support for a specific Perforce server product release by as much as 2 additional years or a specific Perforce desktop or web app for 1 additional year. Contact Sales for more information.
Please upgrade to our latest product releases regularly to take full advantage of our ongoing innovations and to ensure you are always on a supported release.