When organizations build their Governance, Compliance, and Risk (GRC) strategy, it is often at their infancy. Over time, as teams grow and projects become more complex, these strategies can become outdated and siloed to specific departments.
Because GRC impacts your entire organization, it is critical to have the right processes and technology in place so that only the right people have the right information, at the right time. Managing controls correctly allows you to track and monitor ongoing GRC performance to drive down costs and help you meet your business goals.
Join a discussion with Perforce experts, Tzvika Shahaf (Director, Product Management) and Christopher Gerg (Chief Information Security Officer) to learn more about:
- Market trends that support GRC initiatives.
- Steps organizations can take to mature their GRC model.
- Implementation methods that streamline operational processes.
- Tools that support compliance and risk mitigation.
Learn how Helix ALM can help you meet your GRC goals.
- Learn about using tools to find code vulnerabilities, ensure standards compliance, and reduce time-to-market early in the development process with Perforce's Shift Left 101