Rogue Sun, the indie game studio founded in 2016 by some of the developers of the Fable series, prides themselves for crafting “artisanal interactive entertainment.” Their latest multi-platform release, Tin Hearts, is just that — an elaborate puzzle adventure that is being praised for its heartfelt story and immersive worldbuilding.
To focus on innovation and creativity while building a game on a tight timeline, Rogue Sun uses Hansoft — the project management tool designed for game developers and built with Agile at its core.
Join Johan Karlsson, Senior Product Manager of Hansoft, for a Q&A with Rogue Sun’s CEO Kostas Zarifis and Senior Producer Chris Brooks. Learn about the making of Tin Hearts and how Hansoft enabled their team to:
- Improve efficiency and collaboration for their remote team.
- Shave days off of tasking out sprints.
- Monitor progress and keep projects on track.
- Streamline planning and operations.
- And accelerate development to realize their creative vision.
Plan Like Rogue Sun. Get Hansoft Free
Accelerate game development, streamline planning, and boost efficiency like Rogue Sun. You can use Hansoft free for up to five users.