New game development trends and technological advances emerge every year. With the rise of AR/VR and eSports, and the impending impacts of 5G and Unreal Engine 5 (UE5), studios are looking at new opportunities to innovate.
We recently surveyed over 500 game development professionals to get their insights on the biggest challenges, trends, and opportunities facing the industry today. Get developer insights and learn how your team can thrive in 2021 and beyond.
Join Robert Cowham (Principal Consultant) and Johan Karlsson (Senior Consultant) to discuss how to:
- Manage AR/VR complexity and challenges.
- Create more immersive experiences with UE5.
- Capture fans and discover eSports impact on delivery methods.
- Leverage 5G for cloud and mobile game development.
- Adapt collaboration strategies and tools.
Learn why 95% of the top game dev studios use Helix Core for version control.