What’s New in Methodics IPLM 3.0?
Introducing Methodics IPLM 3.0
Methodics IPLM 3.0 is the latest version of the Methodics IP lifecycle management platform.
Watch the recorded webinar below to learn more about the new version. Or keep reading for feature highlights.
Faster SoC Development
Streamline the SoC development experience by automating the BoM planning process. With Methodics IPLM 3.0, you can:
- Automate the workflow of new project and IP creation.
- Leverage requirements-driven “What-If” analysis of IP decisions — build vs. buy vs. reuse.
- Understand cost impact and scheduling impact of choices.
- Drive towards delivery of an execution BoM.
- Get help committing what you will deliver in a project.
Improved SoC Product Management
Improve SoC product management with new and improved analytics in PiWeb. Methodics IPLM 3.0 includes:
- Refreshed design to improve usability.
- Improvements to IP library catalog.
- Advanced search redesign.
- Simpler customization of IP pages.
- New customizable analysis tabs for IP cost modeling, IP security assurance, and functional safety.
Stronger IP Security
Improve IP security with support of the Accellera IPSA standard and protect IP with geofencing and blockchain. Methodics IPLM 3.0 addresses:
- IP portfolio leakage with the Methodics IPLM permissions hub and geofencing. This helps you create a single source of truth for permissions across your stack and customize regional IP protections.
- IP security assurance with support for the Accellera IPSA emerging standard. This includes a security property template, security queries and searches of the Accellera IP database, and integrated dashboards and reports.
- IP provenance with blockchain support for the IP lifecycle and secured IP metadata. This helps you verify the IP source, ensure IP has not been changed en-route, and trust the IP works as originally designed and intended.
Accelerated Design Collaboration
Accelerate design collaboration with performance enhancements to the IPLM platform. Methodics IPLM 3.0 includes the following improvements:
- Custom defined objects (CDOs) that enable rapid prototyping of functionality, allowing for easier integrations.
- PiCache performance improvements that supports resource management of worldwide design teams.
Get the Latest Version of Methodics IPLM
Talk to an expert to get the latest version of Methodics IPLM