Why Use JViews Java Visualization Software?
JViews — Java visualization software — helps. Use JViews to build highly sophisticated, business-oriented graphical user interfaces (GUIs). These GUIs display mass amounts of data in great detail and in real time. This satisfies business requirements.
After all, text and numbers aren’t enough for many organizations and applications. You need to see data displayed graphically to understand its meaning.
With JViews, you’ll get the industry’s most comprehensive set of Java visualization software tools. You can deploy JViews as a Java desktop or a thin web client making full use of Swing and Java 2D. With JViews, you’ll create highly interactive, highly graphical, and high performance displays — and reduce development time by 50–80%.
JViews Is Part of Visualization by Perforce
JViews is the Java visualization software component. Visualization software also includes C++ and Flex components:
Java Visualization Software: Key Features
JViews offers the following key features.
JViews Graphical Components
Build highly graphical and intuitive user interfaces with JViews advanced graphical components.
- Charts: Fed by a series of data points, the curves can show both historical data and real-time values.
- Dashboards: A set of components (charts, gauges, and maps) graphically grouped to represent the business metrics. Both business and process control dashboards are supported.
- Diagrams: To represent graphs common in flowcharts, organization charts, network topologies, and process models.
- Maps: For geographical information systems (GIS) to represent the physical locations. When linked to external data sources, additional graphical objects may move or change shape to reflect current status.
- Gantt Charts: These specialized chart components show resource allocation and task schedules over time.
JViews Maps For Defense
Deliver high-performance Java maps for mission-critical military applications.
JViews Maps for Defense provides custom map displays for military applications using:
- 3D map visualization: Display terrain in highly optimized 3D through advanced techniques for adaptive terrain refinement and OpenGL-based hardware acceleration.
- Military map readers: It supports multiple data formats, including military map data in land, air, and naval formats.
- Sets of pre-built military symbols: Most standard military symbol sets and include prebuilt graphic objects representing NATO APP-6a/MIL STD 2525B symbols.
- Terrain analysis: It features extensible 2D analysis of the terrain including visibility zone, line of sight, gradient computation, elevations, and more.
JViews Telecom Graphic Objects
Build operations support systems interfaces with this complete set of customizable components.
JViews Telecom Graphic Objects include:
- Java components: Display networks, service and hardware, geospatial and topological network views, equipment representations, and table and tree views.
- Graphical objects: Designed in collaboration with experts, providing a unified look and feel that has been adopted by leading industry vendors.
- Software development kit (SDK): Enables customization of components, user interactions, and data connections.
- Data-aware components: Directly pluggable into network or equipment monitoring systems.
Get Started With JViews
Contact us today to speak with an expert about getting started with JViews Java visualization software.