February 7, 2013
Free eBook | Automated Testing in an Agile Environment
”The trick is creating the right kind of automated tests, in the right areas, to ensure that every sprint doesn't consist of one step forward and two steps back” If you’re new to automated testing in an Agile environment, or struggling to ensure efficiency with each new sprint, take advantage of this free Automated Testing and Agile eBook that will help you iterate with confidence. Working with automated testing in an Agile environment can be hard for many reasons.Email sign up
- Manual testers frequently struggle due to a lack of skills for test automation.
- The applications being tested are constantly under development.
- Teams are often not equipped to take advantage of automation.
- Concise: Tests should be as simple as possible and no simpler
- Sufficient: Tests verify all the requirements of the software being tested
- Traceable: Tests should be traceable to and from the code they test, and to and from the requirements.