In Scrum planning, when is "done" done?
In Scrum planning, one of the key milestones is knowing when we've truly completed the task, but the team needs to agree what "done" means for a given task.
To help determine if we've finished, I created a checklist of items that signal finishing.
- What is your definition of done?
- Is it good enough?
- Does it contain a unit test?
- Does it have to be visible?
- Has the code review been performed?
- Have the acceptance tests passed?
- Has documentation, such as the release notes and user manual, been updated?
What are your thoughts on what "done" means for your project?