Expanded Perforce Consulting Services Help Customers Boost Security, Raise Development Efficiency and Adopt DevOps
- Perforce’s new Component Based Development Consulting helps customers manage software components and promotes reuse across a range of projects
- Comprehensive security audits look at customers’ environments and assess threats such as IP theft
- Recorded training provides flexible, self-paced learning tools
ALAMEDA, Calif. (April 8, 2015) – Perforce Software today announced it is expanding its consulting offerings with new tools and services designed to help customers build complex products better and faster. These new offerings build upon a rich set of training, consulting and support options from Perforce.
- Component Based Development Consulting – Perforce’s CBD framework consulting helps customers manage software components and component definitions within Perforce to maximize use of their assets. This includes technical deployment, support for creation of component definition files, training, and post-rollout support.
- Perforce Security Audit – Expanding on its current consulting offering, Perforce now assesses the security of each Perforce deployment, auditing how features are deployed based on specific customer scenarios and business needs. Additionally, Perforce’s security audit now includes an IP risk assessment that applies the recently unveiled Perforce Helix Threat Detection against Perforce repository logs.
- Recorded Training – Perforce training now provides the flexibility of self-paced learning for distributed teams in the enterprise. The trainings include animations, narrations, demos and hands-on exercises to promote learning at any speed.
“Our customers are always looking for new ways to improve their practices, whether it’s finding new efficiencies for reusing components or better securing their valuable intellectual property,” said Christopher Seiwald, founder and CEO of Perforce. “The expansion of our consulting services gives our customers the extra support they need as they grow and refine their businesses.”
The new consulting offerings from Perforce are available immediately. To learn more, please visit https://www.perforce.com/support-services/consulting-overview.